Here at Infinity Athletics we are always looking ahead, to ensure a secure and amazing future for our up and coming cheerleading gym.
We are always on the look out to extend our focused, determined and professional staffing team.
MARKETING COORDINATOR – Casual Position
We are currently looking for someone who is extremely passionate about cheerleading, our gym and marketing.
This role would be perfect for a uni student or high school student studying marketing, design or social media that would like to further their experience while also building on their passion for cheerleading without a huge commitment of hours. This is a role that currently will only offer very small hours per week, but the right candidate has the potential to increase hours as we grow.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Extremely passionate about cheerleading
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written
- Very good at navigating through social media platforms and technology
- Independent and good at taking initiative
- Strong time management and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects & tasks
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Video content creation and editing skills or willing to learn
- Desired but not Essential – Currently studying marketing and/or has experience in the field.
The responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Social media and digital platform management including regular content updates and advertising placements (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Google Adwords and Google My Business)
- Advertising placements in industry publications and other advertising mediums
- Creation of briefs for Graphic Designer, Web Developers, Copywriters and other service providers
- Regular content creation: email, social, video’s and website
- Tracking and following up leads and trials.
- Website management including content updates and consumer experience improvements
- Development, creation and deployment of communications including eDMs, direct mail packs and other marketing initiatives
- Creation of advertising videos and materials.
If you feel you would work well in a dynamic team environment but are also really organised and passionate about cheerleading and marketing, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
COACHING – Expression of Interest
Coaching is such a rewarding job and we believe it is important to invest time into our coaches.
- Athlete Safety and Progression
- Passion for the sport, the athletes, and the teams successes.
- Dedication to teams and/or classes.
- Motivating and a good role model to all.
To be a coach at Infinity Athletics you must;
- Have relevant USASF Credentials or Gymnastics Australia qualifications that directly relate to your role.
- A current paid Blue Card.
- Head Coaches MUST have First Aid and CPR certificates.
We are always looking for people with lots of experience to no experience, anyone with a passion for cheerleading is of interest to us.
Why work for Infinity Athletics?
- We care greatly about our coaches education, we offer our coaches, “coaches credits” to put towards their professional development and credentialing.
- We also hold staff meetings regularly to keep everyone informed.
- We offer lesson planning help if needed.
- We provide term plans if needed.
- We also pay above award wages.
If you think being a cheer coach at Infinity Athletics might be the career for you, send an email with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
UNDER 18 OR YET TO GAIN YOUR CREDENTIALS?
We will set you on the right path for a successful career in cheer coaching with our free cheer coaching academy. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!