Here at Infinity Athletics we are always looking ahead, to ensure a secure and amazing future for our up and coming cheerleading gym.
We are always on the look out to extend our focused, determined and professional staffing team.
COACHING – Expression of Interest
Coaching is such a rewarding job and we believe it is important to invest time into our coaches.
- Athlete Safety and Progression
- Passion for the sport, the athletes, and the teams successes.
- Dedication to teams and/or classes.
- Motivating and a good role model to all.
To be a coach at Infinity Athletics you must;
- Have relevant USASF Credentials or Gymnastics Australia qualifications that directly relate to your role.
- A current paid Blue Card.
- Head Coaches MUST have First Aid and CPR certificates.
We are always looking for people with lots of experience to no experience, anyone with a passion for cheerleading is of interest to us.
Why work for Infinity Athletics?
- We care greatly about our coaches education, we offer our coaches, “coaches credits” to put towards their professional development and credentialing.
- We also hold staff meetings regularly to keep everyone informed.
- We offer lesson planning help if needed.
- We provide term plans if needed.
- We also pay above award wages.
If you think being a cheer coach at Infinity Athletics might be the career for you, send an email with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
UNDER 18 OR YET TO GAIN YOUR CREDENTIALS?
We will set you on the right path for a successful career in cheer coaching with our free cheer coaching academy. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE!