Cheer4FUN is a class based on making exercise and cheerleading extremely fun, in a relaxed environment. It is a low commitment, team class that focuses on building confidence, character, social connections & awareness, and team work.
This class is best suited for Beginners to Level 1 students.
Class Activities Include:
- Tumbling – learn flips like forward rolls, cartwheels and sooo much more, using our trampolines (Loganholme ONLY), air floors and obstacle courses.
- Stunting – learning to trust our friends to lift each other.
- Fitness – Rope Climbing Competitions and Games to make fitness FUN!
- Dance & Jumps – Learning our jumps and dance for our performance routine.
- Routine – learning our routine for our performances below.
- Show Offs – Infinity Athletics Loganholme – 31st May
- Showcase – Infinity Athletics Loganholme – 10th December
- Club T-shirt (part of Membership)
- White Shoes
- Infinity Athletics Bow
- Black Shorts
- Mini’s (3-8yrs) Saturday 4pm – 5.30pm
- Mini (4-8yrs) Tuesday 4pm – 5pm
Cheer4FUN was previously known as Recreation Cheerleading.