Cheer4FUN is a class based on making exercise and cheerleading extremely fun, in a relaxed environment. It is a low commitment, team class that focuses on building confidence, character, social connections & awareness, and team work.
This class is best suited for Beginners to Level 1 students, 5-12yrs of age.
Class Activities Include:
- Tumbling – using trampolines and setting up obstacles to make tumbling fun.
- Stunting – learning to trust our friends to lift each other.
- Fitness – Rope Climbing Competitions and Games to make fitness FUN!
- Dance & Jumps – Learning our jumps and dance for our performance routine.
- Routine – learning our routine for our performances below.
- Premier Show Offs:
- Optional Competition:
Cheer4FUN was previously known as Recreation Cheerleading.